The cryptocurrency market is an extraordinarily dynamic market, and the prices are known to fluctuate by varying percentages within minutes. This is why the exchange price which is displayed is not guaranteed because it can be higher or lower.
Articles in this section
- How to transfer funds from Xchange.me to external wallet
- How to apply for 50% exchange fee discount
- I've lost my Google Authenticator code
- How does the affiliate program work?
- How to earn discounted transaction fees
- What is EXCC?
- I haven’t received my new coins, what should I do?
- Why haven’t I received my coins yet after making my payment?
- Why is the amount I have received differently from what is displayed?
- Can I cancel a transaction that has already been initiated?