The cryptocurrency wallet is a unique digital store where you can keep your cryptocurrencies. The wallet addresses are unique; they consist of a randomly generated set of numbers and letters. A wallet address is a digital safe where received coins are stored.
Articles in this section
- How to transfer funds from Xchange.me to external wallet
- How to apply for 50% exchange fee discount
- I've lost my Google Authenticator code
- How does the affiliate program work?
- How to earn discounted transaction fees
- What is EXCC?
- I haven’t received my new coins, what should I do?
- Why haven’t I received my coins yet after making my payment?
- Why is the amount I have received differently from what is displayed?
- Can I cancel a transaction that has already been initiated?