Every transaction is done between a sender and a receiver. The recipient's address is the address you have provided to us; we will send your newly exchanged currency to this address.
Articles in this section
- How to transfer funds from Xchange.me to external wallet
- How to apply for 50% exchange fee discount
- I've lost my Google Authenticator code
- How does the affiliate program work?
- How to earn discounted transaction fees
- What is EXCC?
- I haven’t received my new coins, what should I do?
- Why haven’t I received my coins yet after making my payment?
- Why is the amount I have received differently from what is displayed?
- Can I cancel a transaction that has already been initiated?