We are excited that you are on this page, and it is going to be worth your while. Do you know why ExchangeCoin is so outstanding? We have achieved so many of our remarkable ideas for this service, and this post is about highlighting what makes our platform so unique and how you can easily start a profitable partnership with us.
The process of setting up and launching the ExchangeCoin software has been carefully explained in this guide for our new users. We have made it possible for everyone to have multiple client choices as sources of ExchangeCoin for your wallet. In particular, this guide explains how to install, run, and use the applications on your computer. You will learn how to get your EXCC, the Proof-of-Stake voting process, and the techniques of using a block explorer. The installation guide is easy to understand; when you have successfully installed the ExchangeCoin software, you will be shown how to select your preferred application. At the bottom of this page, the General Guides have been highlighted, should you have further questions after reading this material, get in touch with us, our team will be more than delighted to show you how you can get more value from our site.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You can take advantage of the demo guide on Testnet to learn the basics about using the ExchangeCoin software without any risk of making mistakes or losing real money. After successfully setting up your preferred software, kindly proceed to use the Testnet guide to learn how the ExchangeCoin software is integrated with Testnet.
We have compiled a list of the applications you can have access to on our platform. You will also be able to determine the best operating systems for each application because the chart shows how compatible the applications are with commonly used operating systems.
- Exilibrium: Cross-platform GUI client developed for v1.2.0.
- exccd: This is a command-line application called the node daemon. It is used for processes such as managing block management, and consensus.
- exccwallet: This command-line application called the wallet daemon is used to manage transactions and wallet addresses.
- exccctl: This command-line application is called the remote procedure call, commonly abbreviated as RPC. It uses RPC commands for the management of the exccd and the exccwallet.
*The category Other UNIX refers to the different BSDs and Solaris/illumos.
Important Note: We have taken steps to enhance to processes on EXCC by creating a different path for the management of the wallet daemon and the node daemon. This separates EXCC from other cryptocurrencies that run these two applications together. Our users who prefer to take advantage of our command line functionality can run exccd at full node functionality while using the exccwallet to hold EXCC. Other functions that can be executed include performing transactions and participating in the Proof of Stake voting and mining process.
To get started choose a suitable option for your operating system:
- Command Line Suite via exccinstall - for users who are interested in quickly launching their command-line for the node and wallet, we recommend the exccinstall process. With this approach, you can proceed to use the set-up guides for the command line path since it is for people who have used the exccinstall method.
The guide below describes how you can set-up and launch Exilibrium: