After recent hardfork there is a chance that your local copy of the blockchain will behave unexpectedly, which could result in strange errors.
To mitigate possible issues, we implemented a feature to delete Exilibrium's local blockchain data.
Please follow below instruction to proceed:
- After opening Exilibrium, click `Settings`in the top right corner.
- There will be `Delete And Shutdown`button you should click.
- A pop up window will appear. Click `Confirm`to continue.
- After deleting data, Exilibrium will shut down automatically.
- When you reopen Exilibrium, the app will start syncing blockchain.